Earlier this month, Chief Human Resource Officer Sequita Freeman, provided an update on Troup County School System Employee Trends. Within the report, it was noted that:
- In Georgia, 47% of teachers leave the profession within five years.
- TCSS exit survey results noted retirement was the number one reason for leaving the district (41%).
- TCSS exit survey results noted 87% of employees were satisfied with their position.
- There is no significant difference between TCSS and GA retention rates.
- Some schools showed an increase in attrition more than others.
Read the entire report here.