Troup High School, in partnership with families and the community, will ensure a culture of academic excellence, character, school pride, and career readiness through:
- Engaging in learning for life long success by using best practices.
- Maintaining a consistent set of high expectations for performance, attendance, and behavior.
- Embracing and cultivating the ideals of personal responsibility, accountability, and mutual respect.
- Creating a supportive atmosphere among parents, students, and staff.
We inspire learning, build positive relationships, and foster an environment for success.
- All students can learn when provided with a rigorous curriculum and when supported academically, socially, and emotionally.
- Effective and engaging instruction promotes student achievement.
- Clear and high expectations for all students contribute to their success and timely graduation.