MORNING ANNOUNCEMENT SHEET
Thursday, October 13, 2016
- Pledge of Allegiance to the flag.
- Moment of silence.
- The 8th grade book club will meet during lunch. Please bring your lunch, assignment and book to the media center during your lunch time.
- Attention students: We are having a poster contest in celebration of Red Ribbon Week. The topic is: “I Love My Drug Free Selfie…” There will be a winner for each grade level. All posters are due on Friday, October 21st. Turn in your submissions to your counselor. All posters will be judged on neatness, creativity, accuracy and topic covered. Winners will be announced during Red Ribbon Week, October 24th-October 28th. They will also receive a prize.
- This Saturday, the Cross Country team will travel to Cochran Georgia to compete for a state title. On the girls team are: Delfina Martinez, Zemaya Rhaney, Zenay Rhaney, Takaiaha Kennedy, Chloe Morman, Addie Eiland and Ivorian Smith. On the boys side, Jack Doerr, Javon Brown, Walker Kemp, Trevor Booton, Max Hunt, Cameron Larry and Isaiah Coleman. Good Luck Mustangs!
- There will be a Move On When Ready informational meeting for parents and students next Monday, October 17th from 6:00-7:00pm at the Callaway Conference Center.
- October is regarded as National Bullying Prevention Month. Wear something ORANGE on Wednesday, October 19th. You can wear anything orange to support this cause. This is UNITY DAY, nationally. Use #UnityDay2016 if you post pictures on social media.
We are Respectful, Responsible and Ready to learn.
Hope everyone has a great day!