MORNING ANNOUNCEMENT SHEET
March 20, 2018
- Pledge of Allegiance to the flag
- Moment of silence.
- Going….Going…Gone. It’s not too late to buy a yearbook. We have 25 copies left for purchase. Don’t be left out, order yours today. The price is only $40. All books must be pre-ordered and prepaid no later than March 30th. See Mrs. Abbott in Room 814.
- There will be a volleyball game against Callaway Middle this afternoon here at Gardner Newman. Student tickets are $3.00. Stay after school and cheer on the Mustang Volleyball team.
- The Scholastic Book Fair will be in the library all next week. We will be open from 8-2 each day with lots of new items for sale.
- The rising 7th & 8th grade parent meeting that was canceled last night has been rescheduled for Thursday, March 22 at 6:00 in the cafeteria. Course selection (classes for 2018-2019 school year) forms will be given to parents who attend the parent meeting on March 19th and should be returned the following day. After requests days, parents may return the course selection forms to Mrs. Burgess with updates/modifications.
If parents are unable to attend:
6th-grade students will complete course selections on March 20th.
7th-grade students will complete course selections on March 21st.
Please contact your child's grade level counselor with course selection questions:
Hope Dykes - 6th Grade email@example.com
Laquinta Whisby - 7th Grade Whisbyla@troup.org
We are Respectful, Responsible and Ready to learn.
Hope everyone has a great day!