MORNING ANNOUNCEMENT SHEET
Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Pledge of Allegiance to the flag.
- Moment of silence.
- Attention all 8th grade girls interested in playing soccer for LaGrange High School this spring! Tryouts will be held Tuesday, January 17th, from 4-6pm, at the practice field inside of Granger track at the high school.
- The Jr. Beta Club will be holding a Humane Society drive from January 9th until January 25th. Please bring in animal supplies and food. If you have questions, look for posters on your grade level hallway or see Mrs. Callaway or Ms. Foster on 8th grade hall. The homeroom with the most donations will receive a pizza party.
- There is still time to reserve a yearbook. Bring in a $10 down payment Friday morning to reserve your copy. Yearbooks are $45.00 – just pay the balance by May 1st. The deadline to order a yearbook is Feb. 3rd. We do not order extra yearbooks, so you must order by then or you will not get a yearbook. See Ms. Byars if you have any questions.
- If you are interested in joining the track team, there is a mandatory meeting next Monday, January 16th at 8:00am. The girls will meet in the gym and the boys will meet at the track. If you have not picked up a physical form, please see Coach Sheffield.
- All boys interested in playing soccer this spring, tryouts begin on Monday, January 16th. Physicals will be due to Coach Keita before you can try out. You can pick up physical and parent consent forms at the front office at LHS. Mandatory preseason workouts are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays at 4:30-5:30pm at Granger Park.
- Make plans to start the new year right by attending the FCA meeting this Friday morning from 7:30 to 7:55 in Mr. Greiner’s room.
- This is a reminder that all students of the month for December should report to the cafeteria following announcements this morning.
- Students, as “Operation Cage the Cougars” gets started, we are needing a huge fan turn out for the basketball game against Long Cane. Come join the crowd as we host Long Cane next Tuesday, January 17th. Your $1.00 student ticket will be available for purchase in the gym every day until game day. See you there.
We are Respectful, Responsible and Ready to learn.
Hope everyone has a great day!