MORNING ANNOUNCEMENT SHEET
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
- Pledge of Allegiance to the flag.
- Moment of silence.
- Time is running out! Buy your yearbook before February 28th. The price is $40. Yearbooks will be on sale by the gazebo Friday mornings, from 7:30-8:15. Or you can come by Room 814 during A, B or C blocks or during your break to purchase your yearbook. Don’t be left out, order yours today.
- Any girl interested in playing volleyball, needs to pick up a packet from Coach Caballero. Tryouts will be February 5-7. All girls must have a physical before trying out.
- Gardner Newman will be beginning a drones racing club. Applications are available to be picked up from Mrs. Bulloch (8th gr), Mrs. Cox (7th gr) and Mrs. Lowry (6th gr). They are due Friday, January 19th.
- History Club will be opening membership for the 2nd semester to new students. Those interested in joining the club should attend an information meeting this Thursday in Mrs. Pack’s classroom. Pick up will be at 5:00 sharp.
We are Respectful, Responsible and Ready to learn.
Hope everyone has a great day!