MORNING ANNOUNCEMENT SHEET
February 15, 2019
1. Pledge of Allegiance to the flag
2. Moment of silence.
3. Interested in Photography, Graphic Design or Journalism? Yearbook is the place for you.
Pick up an application for next for next year’s yearbook staff from Ms. Rogers in Room 723.
4. The deadline for yearbook is fast approaching. But it’s not too late. We still have 70 copies available for pre-order. The price is only $40. Yearbook sales will end on February 28 th . See Mrs. Abbott in Room 814.
5. Do you owe late fines in the library? If you’d like to memorize a short poem, we will take that as a form of payment for your library fines. Next time you are in the Media Center, pick out a poem, memorize it and recite it to us before April 1st and we’ll take off some of your fines in honor of National Poem in My Pocket Day.
6. We are collecting Boxtops for Education in the library. You can earn a treat for each 10 Boxtops you turn in. Make sure they have the year 2019 or later. Our PTO will receive the earnings.
7. Junior University II forms for 8th graders are due back to Mrs. Pike by today.
8. If you would like to read and talk books, come see Mrs. Taylor in the library to join the GNMS Book Club. We will meet the first Monday of each month until 4:30. All students are invited to join.
9. All students who returned an Outward Bound letter, need to see Coach Woody during break.
We are Respectful, Responsible and Ready to learn.
We hope you have a great day!!