MORNING ANNOUNCEMENT SHEET
Thursday, March 16, 2017
- Pledge of Allegiance to the flag.
- Moment of silence.
- Students must earn the privilege of field day participation by having NO referrals resulting in ISS, OSS or bus suspensions; as well as having all fines paid in full. Students who do not earn this privilege will not be allowed to participate in field day and will have an alternative assignment for the duration of the day.
- Attention 8th graders. We need your photos for the slide show. You can send in pictures of you when you were younger or funny pictures with your friends. Send your photo with our RePlayIt app or text it to any yearbook staff member. See Donna Roy if you have any questions.
- Attention current GNMS students who are interested in trying out for next years Spirit Squad (football and basketball) or competition cheer squad~ there will be an informational parent meeting next Tuesday, March 21st at 5:30 here at GNMS. All who are interested should attend.
- FCA will meet Friday morning in the art room. Please make plans to join us for fun, music and fellowship.
- Students, on Friday, there will be a volleyball match between the volleyball team and Gardner Newman teachers. Admission is free. There will be a light concession stand. Students may stay after to attend the game which starts at 4:30.
- Tomorrow is the last day to make donations to this year’s Pennies for Patients campaign. As of Wednesday afternoon, we have a total of $1,663.02. Team Determination is back in the lead with almost $600 and Mrs. Lawrence’s homeroom maintains the current lead for classes.
- There will be no Band ELT today. Students should stay in homeroom.
- Teachers, please turn in all PBIS basketball money and tickets this morning so that we can do the drawing for this afternoon announcements.
We are Respectful, Responsible and Ready to learn.
Hope everyone has a great day!