MORNING ANNOUNCEMENT SHEET
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
- Pledge of Allegiance to the flag.
- Moment of silence.
- Don’t forget to buy your yearbook before the price goes up again. Right now, the cost is $40. You can buy your yearbook on Friday mornings beside the gazebo or in Room 814 during C-Block only. Remember to upload your photos on the Josten’s RePlayIn App to be included in the yearbook. We need pictures of you and your friends from the summer as well as 6th grade and baby pictures from our 8th grade students. You can also purchase a yearbook online at Jostens.com.
- Attention Students: We are having a poster contest in celebration of Red Ribbon Week which is later this month. The topic is “Your Future is Key…So Stay Drug-Free.” There will be a winner for each grade level. All posters are due on Friday October 20th. Turn in your submissions to your counselor.
- The boys’ basketball team will practice every day this week from 4:00-5:45pm. Please report to Mr. Manning’s room at dismissal.
- Math Club will be meet today after school in Donna Webb’s classroom until 5:00pm. Only those who have turned in both the application and the dues will be allowed to stay. Direct any questions to Donna Webb or Hayley Jones.
- To help us celebrate National Bullying Prevention Month, we would like for everyone to wear orange on Friday, October 20th.
- FCA will meet Friday morning October 20th in the Art Room from 7:30-7:55am. Make plans to attend.
- Students, Thursday is the last home football game for this season. Stay after school to support the Mustangs as they play the Valley Rams.
- Any students interested in wrestling should see Coach Woody in the gym today thru Friday to get the information packet and sign up.
- Come out and join us tomorrow night at Moe’s for another History Club Spirit Night. Bring your friends, have a burrito and help out a good cause.
- Help us show that Gardner Newman can be bully-free. Remember a negative mind will never give you a positive life.
- ETS will meet with participating students today during your designated time in the data room. Please check in with your exploratory teacher before going to the Data Room.
- Please turn in any Boxtops you have before the end of October so we can submit them for our Fall date.
We are Respectful, Responsible and Ready to learn.
Hope everyone has a great day!