The We Support Survey is designed to provide districts/schools with an understanding of expectations and perceptions the community has about the district/school and student learning. Results, which are anonymous, are tabulated by the Successful Practices Network and reported back to you.
Taking the Survey:
- Visit www.wesurvey.org
- Enter the case sensitive password - C17GATCBWE
- Answer each question honestly. This survey is completely anonymous.
- When all questions have been answered click Submit for your voice to be counted.
Thank you in advance for completing this survey by November 3, 2017. The insight you provide will be valuable in our ongoing efforts to improve student achievement.
Community members should remember these key points when taking this survey:
- The We Support survey takes 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Your answers will be anonymous. Do not put your name on the survey.
- Please answer all questions honestly.
- This survey asks community members what they think about the schools in the district. Your district is interested in your opinions in order to improve teaching and learning in the schools. Survey results will be shared with you at a later date.
- You should think about your perceptions and expectations of the school district overall.
- Your input is important to us as we continually strive to make this district better for our students.
- On behalf of all the teachers and administrators in your school…thank you!