The student should comply with the teacher expectations that were covered on the first day of class.
- Let the teacher be the guide.
- Enter prepared for every class.
- Ask questions that are on topic.
- Respect yourself and others.
- Never give up.
Group Work Expectations
- Get Along (Are you arguing?)
- Respect Others (Have you listened to everyone's ideas?)
- On Task Behavior (Are you doing your job? Is your conversations on topic?)
- Use Quiet Voices (Can other groups hear you?)
- Participate (Are you doing your part or is somebody else doing all the work?)
- Stay in your Group (Are you out of your desk?)