Important Information About AP Testing
1. All exams are administered at West GA Technical College.
2. Students should arrive 20 minutes before testing starts and quietly wait in the Student Center.
3. Students can bring a jacket ( No blankets) and money for snack machines during break. ( No one is permitted to go to their vehicle.)
4. Students should NOT bring electronics, phones, hats, textbooks/ study materials,highlighters, sunglasses, food or drinks in the testing room.
5. It is the student's responsibility to ask their teacher which type of calculator can be used on their exam.
6. Mrs. Stodghill will send an email to teachers excusing students from classes for the exam. Afternoon testers should leave school after 2nd period to eat lunch and get to WGTC. Morning testers will return to LHS for 6th and 7th periods.
7. Students who arrive after testing has started will not be allowed to take the test.
8. Please call Mrs. Stodghill at 706- 883-1590 ext. 1305 if you have questions.