Rosemont School Council
The Governor’s A+ School Reform Bill requires that all schools establish school councils for the purpose of advising the principal in matters relating to student achievement and school performance.
- The Council is composed of teachers, parents, business partners and the principal.
- Each elected member serves a two-year term.
- The Council is required to meet a minimum of four times a year.
- The public is welcome to attend all meetings.
- Anyone other than council members who wish to be heard at a meeting must notify the principal at least two days prior to the meeting.
- All meeting agendas are posted in the school office.
- Meetings will be held in the media center at 12:00 p.m. unless otherwise posted.
Members of the Rosemont School Council for 2018-2019 are:
Opal Hogg from Exxon Mobil (Term expires 2018)
Terry Perry from Coca-Cola Co. (Term expires 2019)
Lyza Jeffcoat (Term expires 2018)
Stacy Umfress (Term expires 2018)
Johnnie McCoy (Term expires 2018)