Rosemont School Council
The Governor’s A+ School Reform Bill requires that all schools establish school councils for the purpose of advising the principal in matters relating to student achievement and school performance.
- The Council is composed of teachers, parents, business partners and the principal.
- Each elected member serves a two-year term.
- The Council is required to meet a minimum of four times a year.
- The public is welcome to attend all meetings.
- Anyone other than council members who wish to be heard at a meeting must notify the principal at least two days prior to the meeting.
- All meeting agendas are posted in the school office.
- Meetings will be held in the media center at 12:00 p.m. unless otherwise posted.
Members of the Rosemont School Council for 2019-2020
Principal: Dannette Walls
Opal Hogg from Exxon Mobil (Term expires 2019)
Joe Little from Calumet Bank (Term expires 2019)
One business representative will be announced in (August 2019 )
Lyza Jeffcoat (Term expires August 2019)
Rachel Sprayberry (Term expires August 2019)
Two parents will be elected in (August 2019 )
Stacy Umfress (Term expires August 2019)
Johnnie McCoy (Term expires August 2019)
One teacher will be elected in (August 2019 )