Secondary Curriculum News

RSS feed icon
HB 251 School Choice Applications Now Available

Troup County School System parents and legal guardians of kindergarten through twelfth grade students may request a transfer to another school in the district under House Bill 251. If granted, the transfer will be in effect for the 2020-2021 school year.

All applications and supporting documentation must be received by July 6, 2020. All mailed applications and supporting documentation must be postmarked by July 6, 2020. To apply or find out more information, go to where the following is available:

  • Application for transfer
  • Parent information sheet
  • List of schools with available classroom space

HB 251 Parent Information

HB 251 Transfer Application

HB 251 School Space Listing


Summer Meals Continue!

Summer Feed Continues